Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Optimal Roll Offs, LLC. We look forward to working with you after you review our terms and conditions found below. Be sure you read and accept ALL the terms and conditions before your delivery date. When you place an order, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions provided by Optimal Roll Offs, LLC.
Permits and Permissions
1. The terms and conditions must be reviewed and accepted by ALL property owners, homeowners, and landlords in order for Optimal Roll Offs, LLC to deliver a dumpster to their property.
■ If you are not the homeowner, please be sure to contact your landlord or homeowner to get permission before placing an order with Optimal Roll Offs, LLC. As the customer, you will be responsible for all terms and conditions.
2. CUSTOMER must obtain all necessary permits, barricades, and signage for placement at all public properties, streets, alleys, or right of way. All gates must be at least 9-feet wide for trucks to enter. To set up a street parking permit, please contact your city for further assistance.
Contact numbers to obtain a street parking permit:
■ Council Bluffs, IA (712)-890-5296
■ Omaha, NE (402)-444-4978
3. CUSTOMER/PROPERTY OWNER will not hold Optimal Roll Offs, LLC liable for failures to perform due to circumstances beyond our control, such as weather, traffic, or the landfill shutting down. If the weather produces rain, snow, sleet, or hail while the dumpster is in your possession, please understand that Optimal Roll Offs, LLC has no control over these events caused by nature. We do not have tools to prevent any type of weather causing elements by nature from entering your dumpster. Optimal Roll Offs, LLC is not responsible for your personal property.
Driveways and Parking Areas
4. Customers are aware that any access/location provided for the company equipment is enough to bear the weight of all equipment and vehicles required to execute the service. Optimal Roll-Offs, LLC will not be responsible for any damage to pavement, accompanying sub-surface or any route reasonably necessary to perform the services contracted.
5. CUSTOMER accepts liability for any/all damage to the following: pavement, driving surfaces, container placement areas, lawns, or any other area utilized by the company trucks or containers. As well as pavement, roads, lawns, fences, mailboxes, trees, or shrubbery around the container placement area.
**If you request yard placement, keep in mind that ruts and damages can occur to your yard with the heavy equipment.
Use of Dumpsters: Do’s and Don’t
6. DO NOT load with tires, batteries, appliances, air conditioners, paint, paint drums, solvents or liquids of any type, wet cement, or toxic or hazardous waste, as defined by local, state, or federal regulations. If any items of this nature are detected at the time of disposal; the customer will be responsible for additional fees and proper disposal. Please check with your city for appropriate disposal/drop-off sites.
7. Optimal Roll Offs, LLC prohibits customers and other companies from moving the dumpster. Companies that smash trash, in order to make more space available, are prohibited from doing so in our dumpsters.
8. DO NOT force the back door closed. Complete loading only after the back door has been closed and locked manually. Optimal Roll Offs, LLC cannot be held responsible for doors that do not open due to rust and weather. If you have any issues with the door not opening or closing, please contact our office to make us aware of any repairs that need to be made.
9. DO NOT BLOCK DUMPSTER. Stationed vehicles, objects, or snow piled in front of containers will restrict the pickup of containers. If we cannot remove the dumpster on the day and time pick-up is scheduled, because of blockage, a trip charge will apply to the customer's card on file. Optimal Roll Offs, LLC has the right to access the property at any time necessary.
10. HEAVY MATERIAL: If you need a dumpster for concrete, gravel, bricks, stone, slate, dirt or other heavy materials, you must contact the office for more details on how much a dumpster must be filled to ensure legal weight limits are not exceeded for safe hauling. If the dumpster is overloaded and the driver cannot remove the dumpster safely, the customer accepts the unloading responsibility to meet the legal limits. A trip charge will apply if removal is unsuccessful due to improper loading. Any fines due to the overweight of the container will be the customer's responsibility. Any additional charges due to overweight will be charged to the account.
PLEASE NOTE: Roofing material is also considered heavy material and can result in overages. Please call the office with the number of layers and square feet of roofing you have so we can help determine the size of the dumpster, approximate weight, and charges. All material must be inside the dumpster and below the top rail.
Pick-Up and Delivery
11. We do not provide service (pick up or delivery) on Sundays or Holidays. Pick-ups will have a delay due to Holidays; please plan accordingly.
Observed Holidays are the following:
New Year's Day
12. Eight (8) day rental means the day of the week your dumpster arrives is the same day the following week it is picked up unless arrangements have been made with the office. Please be advised that deliveries, pick-up, dump & return, and switch-outs can run any time of the day, from as early as 6:00 a.m. to as late as 8:00 p.m. in some areas. The time of day the delivery was made does not determine the pick-up time. The dumpsters can be delivered and picked up at any time on the day of service.
***LOADS MUST BE LEVEL AND SAFE. IF LOAD IS NOT LEVEL AND SAFE, DRIVER MAY REMOVE ITEMS TO CORRECT THE ISSUE. IF DRIVER CAN NOT PICK UP CONTAINER DUE TO LACK OF LOAD SAFETY, CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED A TRIP FEE.
13. It is not necessary to have someone onsite for delivery or removal of the container. The driver will use their best judgment and place the dumpster in the safest accessible area when delivering the dumpster. If an onsite contact is not available for questions regarding delivery, you will be responsible for all charges involved with the relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. Please make sure all material is secure inside the dumpster and not over the top rails.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, please contact our office Monday-Saturday: 402.942.1356
Email us with any questions or concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible: email@example.com
The team at Optimal is always happy to serve you and appreciates your business!